Today: Create and use your myndrs.com account.
Step 1: go to google.ca
Step 2: click "Sign In" (top right hand corner)
Step 3: Log in
email: first initial + last email@example.com
Step 4: Click your email to find a drop-down menu
Step 5: Click "Account"
Step 6: Click "Security" (left hand side)
Step 7: Change password
Now you have access to Google Drive - a powerful online tool you can use anywhere. Create documents and share them with each other/teachers. For your assignment today, create a google doc that answers the following questions.
Article of the Week
December Exam - Thursday December 12th @8:30am
Poetic Devices Retest - Monday December 9th
1. PART B: Making Connections Paragraph - In a google doc, answer:
In your response, you must discuss BOTH passages.
- Show your understanding of both passages
- If you do not discuss both passages, you will not receive full marks
- Write approximately one to two pages.
- Write your response in a word document and hand it in at the end of class.
How to Google Doc: